DataMass Team is happy to invite you to the very first DataMass Meetup!
WHEN:[masked], 18:00 - 20:30
WHERE: Inkubator Przedsiębiorczości Starter, in conference rooms Gdańsk and Sopot
Mariusz Domżalski - Head of DataScience in DataMass, PhD in estimation theory/data fusion. Architect and developer of data processing systems in the industry. Linux fan and a Math geek.
1) A short introduction to machine learning
- Machine learning/learning machines? What does it all mean?
- A bit of math to get us started.
- Some interesting problems that our parents could not solve.
2) A concise introduction to neural networks.
- Historical milestones that have changed our perception.
- A little about the structure, activation functions, and loss functions.
- What is the backward propagation of errors?
3) Deep learning.
- Why and how?
- Convolutional Neural Networks - layers and architectures.
- Some interesting problems that we can solve now.
4) Practical part / try it yourself - simple problems to solve.