What we're about
Decatur Reads is a new a citywide book club that combines dynamic guest facilitators with some of their favorite books to ignite thought-provoking, lively discussions that will keep you coming back each month. Selections will include literature, business and general interest categories. You can participate on your own schedule with no attendance expectations or fees.
All meetings will be held at Decatur CoWorks, located at 708 Church Street. You are welcome to purchase the books on your own or at a 15% discount from Little Shop of Stories.
WHEN: Second Thursdays beginning Nov. 9, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
WHERE: Decatur CoWorks, 708 Church Street, Decatur, GA 30030
HOW: Kindly let us know you're coming by registering on the event page. (If you forget to pre-register, come anyway!)
Mark your calendar...
• November 9 (Literature) - The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner; Facilitated by Tom McHaney
• December 14 (Business) - Legacy by James Kerr; Facilitated by Andrea Tyrones
• January 11 (Literature) - The Optimist’s Daughter by Eudora Welty; Facilitated by Pearl McHaney
• February 8 (Business) - The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Geary Keller & Jay Papasan; Facilitated by Kim Finnegan
• March 8 (General Interest) - The Unfolding of Language: An Evolutionary Tour of Mankind’s Greatest Invention by Guy Deutscher; Facilitated by Sara Cushing
If you have any questions, email Karen Phillips at KPhillips@PropertyWorks.com We hope you'll join us!