What we’re about
Deep Learning ("DL") is far more than a subset of Artificial Intelligence: it's a fundamental breakthrough in software engineering. Because prediction is the essential aspect of decision making DL is pervasive and applied DL is thriving in every industry from finance to oil & gas, media & entertainment, and of course e-commerce.
Join Innovators, Inventors, Enthusiasts, Experts in Applied AI, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Cognitive Analytics, Blockchain technology, Smart Contracts, you name it. This is New York. We have the A-team of every team and the best of the best are deeply into DL.
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Cultivate Customer Trust Training Responsible GenAI ModelsLink visible for attendees
Join Mahesh Pakala and Bhabani Nayak as they demonstrate cultivating customer trust by training responsible AI models on diverse quality data intelligence. You'll learn:
- How training an LLM on your company's data can enable accurate, personalized responses to customer inquiries and recommendations. This improves customer satisfaction and reduces service costs.
- Strategies for building LLMs for customer service, including defining objectives, choosing architectures, and fine-tuning with purposeful prompts.
- Ethical considerations when developing LLM applications.
- Harmonizing High-quality, representative data is critical for training performant and unbiased AI models. As the saying goes - "garbage in, garbage out."
- Live demonstration of an LLM-powered AI agents accessing internal documentation to assist customers.
Mahesh served as a Global Principal Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS), where he led strategic partnerships and provided technical guidance on next-generation cloud solutions. He delivered technical training and workshops to upskill partners on AWS migration, modernization, data, analytics AI and other key areas. Mahesh also led proofs of concept and supported implementation of advanced AWS services including Amazon Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB, and AWS Glue for data-driven solutions.
Bhabani Nayak stands as an authority in the fields of Generative AI, including LLMs, Machine Learning, and Data Science. His customer-centric solutions, particularly at Shopify and Twitter elevate customer experiences while delivering tangible cost savings and boosting revenue. A Master's graduate from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, he holds a published AI patent and the prestigious Gartner Data & Analytics Excellence Award.
Every month the deep learning community of New York gathers online to share discoveries and achievements and describe new techniques.
Join us online: https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/f0141bf7d0ce43a5969f001fab08a3a3