What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Road Trip to Iceland for Northern Light Hunt
"Zindagi na Milegi Doobara" those who have seen this movie and got mesmerized by beauty Europe has to offer. We are offering a trip which is mightier, adventurous.
Road Trip in Iceland is dream and top most item in bucket list of people since it is know for for its Dramatic Landscape with Volcanoes, Geysers, Hot springs, lava Fields and Northern Lights
What is Northern Lights ?
The bright dancing lights of the aurora are actually collisions between electrically charged particles from the sun that enter the earth’s atmosphere. The lights are seen above the magnetic poles of the northern and southern hemispheres. They are known as ‘Aurora Borealis in the north and ‘Aurora australis in the south..
Auroral displays appear in many colours although pale green and pink are the most common. Shades of red, yellow, green, blue, and violet have been reported. The lights appear in many forms from patches or scattered clouds of light to streamers, arcs, rippling curtains or shooting rays that light up the sky with an eerie glow.
Iceland (RING ROAD + NORTHERN LIGHTS)
Dates: 22-Oct’22 – 30-Oct’22
- GOLDEN CIRCLE – Thingvellir, Geysir, Gulfoss
- DC-3 Crash site
- Reynisfjara Black Beach
- Diamond Beach
- Studlagil Canyon
- DIAMOND CIRCLE – Godafoss, Myvatn, Husavik, Dettifoss
Why to Join us?
- This is our 8/9 trip and we are very well versed with Road, Climate and other requirement for the trip
- We plan most economic trip group trip, generally Iceland trip cost Rs[masked]
- We select best places to stay and cover all the touristic and non touristic places in Iceland
Cost of the Trip :- Rs 95000 Only
How to Book :- Call and Whatsapp on[masked] & make a deposit of Rs 20000 on Gpay [masked]
- Stay of 9D/8N
- Breakfast for 8 Day
- Airport Transfers (in Iceland)
- All Travel in self driven, Private cars with all expenses, Tolls and Parking as per the itinerary
- Dinner/ Lunch and other meals (However to save cost we will suggest ready to cook meals and snacks)
- Personal Expense
- Activity/ Entry Charges
- Any other cost not mentioned above
- Booking fee(Non-refundable) : INR 20,000/- (Inc. in total trip cost)
- Minimum 50% payment to be completed 60 days prior to departure
- Remaining payments to be completed 30 days prior to departure
Which visa is needed for this trip?
Ans: As all the countries are part of Europe only so Schengen visa will be needed.
Will, you help me to apply for a visa?
Ans: Although visas & flights do not come under our preview and you can contact your own agent but if you want then we will make you meet a visa expert agent, who will surely help you with the visa process. We will not be responsible for visas and flights or agents.
Ans: No refund 30 days before the trip. No reasons will be considered. Book after planning properly.
I want to see your last trip pics?
Ans: Check on our social media (Link Given Below)
Can I drive it?
Ans: Yes you can drive if you have a valid Indian driving license and you can pay for the additional driver fee.
Why this trip is less costly because all the trips to Iceland are starting from 2-3 lac?
Ans. We believe in passing the benefits to members also, as we are a group of passionate traveller who is running this company and not a business-oriented company.
How will I meet the group if I come?
Ans: We will add you to our WhatsApp group for further communication and if you are coming alone then we will arrange an airport pickup for you by public transport.
Q.Do you have any referral discounts?
Ans: Yes, if someone joins us because of you or with you then you will get a discount of 2500 rupee.
Connect with us on
Instagram :- www.instagram.com/happymates.in
Facebook :- www.facebook.com/happymates.in