*NOTE* this event is organised in collaboration with The Hague Tech. If you wish to attend, get a ticket from https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/how-to-date-your-user-ux-emotion-registration-63967719170 and RSVP here to let your fellow The Hague UX members know you are going.
Get ready for UX with a side of empathy, compassion and a lot of awkward dating stories from experienced UX designer Sherin Wafaai.
After 8 years deep in the realm of Psychology, Sherin made a smooth career shift into User Experience design. Her Doctorate in User-System Interaction from TU/e allowed her to use her knowledge of the human mind to make people happy therefore extending her impact on humanity. She now uses those skills to teach people empathy through design.
Her passion is people. Her hobby is people and her work is people. She is the co-founder of SkaleUp Ventures & Vested Summit and now leads the center of empathy for the Ministry of Communications and IT for the Arab Republic of Egypt.
In this short workshop you will learn:
* How your users are like potential partners.
* Different stages of dating and how they relate to your user journey.
* How to keep your users satisfied (wink wink)
* Nir Eyal's Hooked Model (a discussion)
* Should you pop the question?
* How to lose your users (i.e. divorce)
* How to use behavioral psychology when designing but still stay ethical.
* The art of emotion (empathy, compassion, and vulnerability)
* The responsibility we have as designers #conscioustech
You will also learn:
UX designers are actually relationship gurus :)
Sounds good? Get your ticket at https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/how-to-date-your-user-ux-emotion-registration-63967719170