Hjerteforeningen has been so kind to provide us with a location for our next meeting. The Agenda will be finalized within the next coming weeks - if you have a topic or an item you want to present please reach out to me.
- News from the Power BI World
- Power BI Rest API - v/Jens Vestergaard (See session details below)
- The Power BI Feature I just need to share with the group (3-4 members)
- Bring your Problem/Challenge (Everybody)
Looking forward to another great Power meeting
Power BI REST API
In this session we will be looking into managing our Power BI content using only the Power BI REST API. While the Power BI REST API is extensive, we will be limiting this session on the following sections of interest: Dashboards, Datasets, Reports & Groups.
• How many Dashboards are there in a workspace?
• Which Datasource is this Dataset configured to use?
• Who is allowed to see this Report?
• Can I take ownership of this Dataset?
• How do I refresh my Dataset?
• Is my Dataset refreshing on a schedule?
Those are just some of the questions we will find the answers to.
Examples will be provided in Powershell, which may require minute skills up front. Not to worry, a quick intro will be provided as well.
Attending this session will make you familiar with the Power BI REST API and provide you with guidance on how to manage the most common tasks in Power BI.