Do you hate wearing pants and love to nerd it up? Come join us! Please read this entire page BEFORE clicking join, thank you!
This is a group of open minded, interesting people in their 20s and 30s who are both nerdy AND alternative! This group is a blending of geek culture, science, and non-mainstream people. This is a place to get your nerd on and get your kink on! Only join if you have nerdy interests too (this is not just a kink group). Also, no pseudoscience!
The group is very active; please be an active participant (inactive members are regularly removed). We have most of our meetups at a private residence, though we do try to have outings in public venues once or twice a month.
Chill out, get active, get kinky, learn something, make dick jokes, play games - we’ve got it all covered!
Events - Movie & video games, board game nights (eurogames), dinner & hot tub parties, craft beer & wine tasting, camping & hiking, science presentations & beer, new restaurants & local events, photography / computers / tech. Naked house parties, kink friendly events, bondage and oil massage, adult costume parties.
Locations - We have meetups all around the Denver metro area, but many are in Aurora, CO.
Important - We're a judgement free, no pressure, consent based group. Our goal is to make everyone feel comfortable and have fun! We are sex-positive / non-judgmental, LGBT supportive, poly (and mono) friendly. We prefer members attend vanilla and kink events equally (don't exclusively attend kink events). If you're just here for hookups, please join a dedicated group for that instead.
1. Please fill out your profile questions and include a clear and identifiable photo of yourself before you interact with the group. You must also use at least your first name on your profile (no nicknames, or single letters). Empty, throwaway or bare minimum profiles are not permitted and will be rejected. Please try to sound like an interesting person to meet!
2. Event fees (if any) due on arrival; cash and credit cards accepted. Our meetup group is non-profit.
3. Follow event rules and be respectful of meetup members. If you don't, you'll be promptly ejected from the event and kicked from the group.
4. No tobacco smokers (in your car before arrival or during events). The organizers don't like the smell of tobacco smoke, please don't smell of it on entering our house. Marijuana permitted, if legal at the venue but you must ask those around you if it will bother them before lighting up OR vaping.
6. The group's minimum entry age is 21 (due to alcohol at events and overall maturity level). You may be carded by one of the organizers at our discretion. You (or your date) must be 40 or under at the time of joining.
7. Keep your RSVP current; we need an accurate headcount for events for food calculations and for holding seats at public venues. Please don't wait until the last few hours to cancel. You are permitted a maximum of three no shows and then you'll be kicked.
8. Please do not message individuals that you have not met at an event. Notify the organizers if you receive unsolicited messages so that we can take corrective action (i.e. kicking them) with the offending member.
Privacy - Our group is marked as private. That means that non-members cannot see Meetup event descriptions and locations, member lists and group profiles, attendees, photos or other shared content.
Adults / Cats - Events are adult only; no children permitted. We host quite a few events at a private residence with cats, so cat allergies beware. =^.^=