* Interested in creating video for your business, but confused on how to get started.
* Hired a video professional in the past and were disappointed in how it turned out (even though you can't quite put your finger on why).
* You have dabbled a bit on your own, shot or edited a few things, but it felt like a big waste of time for a product that wasn't all that great.
* You know that knowledge is power, and want to learn the best practices in video marketing.
If this is you, we would love to invite you to Video Marketing 101. A 1.5-hour workshop over breakfast where we work to incorporate video into your marketing plan.
We will be covering:
1. How to plan a video strategy that helps convert shoppers into sales.
2. Which videos to make first and why.
2. How to create compelling video content on any budget.
3. The basics of equipment and what to look for when hiring a video crew or filming yourself.
If you've been wanting to get started on video but you feel overwhelmed and powerless over how to do it, this is the workshop for you. We promise you will leave with a plan, a script and confidence to shoot or hire the right team for your video project.