What we’re about
DBSA South Orange County is an affiliate of the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance. Its objectives include:
* Give you the opportunity to reach out to others and benefit from the experience of those who have “been there”.
* Motivate you to follow your treatment plan.
* Help you to understand that a mood disorder does not define who you are
* Help you rediscover the strengths and humor you may have thought you lost
* Provide a forum for mutual acceptance, understanding, and self discovery outside of a hospital environment.
* Offer opportunities for fun interactions beyond support groups.
Our FAQ answers many of your question.