For February's Design Driven, we're hosting an evening focused on stories of design, product, and leadership at scale. We're honored to welcome:
- Lara Hogan, Founder of Wherewithall (and Engineering Leader @ Etsy, Kickstarter, etc.)
- Stephen Spyropoulos, VP UX & Design at Hudson's Bay Company (Lord & Taylor, Saks, Gilt, etc.)
- Xiaodi Zhang, Chief Product Officer at 1stdibs
*** Get Involved ***
Join FirstMark's Talent Network to put your resume in front of 60+ companies with one click. (http://firstmarkcap.com/talent-network/)
For early access to events, exclusive content, and additional resources for the Design Driven community, sign up for our mailing list here (http://fmc.vc/dedmailing).
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
- RSVPs will close at 4pm on the day of the event
- No walk ins allowed; you must be on the "Yes" list as of that time
- Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
- Talks kick off at 6:15pm and continue until about 8:00pm
- From 8 to 9pm, we host a post-event reception for networking and meeting new friends
For those on the waitlist, spots are automatically assigned to the next person in the queue if others change their RSVP to a "No".
- Dan (@dfkoz (https://twitter.com/dfkoz)) and Andrew (@andrewoved (https://twitter.com/andrewoved))
NOTE FROM BUZZFEED: By attending Design Driven NYC, you agree to the terms of BuzzFeed's Non-Disclosure Agreement, the full text of which is available at: http://bit.ly/2E9sno6. FirstMark disclaims all liability related thereto.