FirstMark and Spotify Design are excited to co-host "Designing for Audio," the September edition of Design Driven NYC at Spotify's NYC headquarters.
*** A quick note regarding security at Spotify (PLEASE READ): ***
Spotify Design has kindly volunteered to host this month's event. Due to security requirements at their facility, you will be asked to register and provide your complete first and last name as is seen on your government issued ID.
Please bring your government-issued ID to check-in at the event. We look forward to seeing you there! Walk-ins will not be permitted.
*** Our incredible speakers include:***
Liz Danzico, VP of Design, NPR
Tina Snow Le, Sr. Art Director, Spotify
Nicola Korzenko, General Manager, PodFund
Fabrice Sergent, Founder & CEO, Bandsintown
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
- RSVPs will close one week prior to the event (9/11) at noon (12pm ET)
- Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
- Talks kick off at 6:15pm and continue until 8pm
- From 8:00pm to 9:00pm, we host a post-event reception for networking and meeting new friends
- Dan (@dfkoz) and Jack (@jackcohenphoto)
*** Thank you! ***
Thank you to Design Driven's partners, including our co-host, Spotify, and our sponsors, SVB (https://www.svb.com/) and True Search (https://truesearch.com/).