Design Thinkers and Innovators,
Welcome to 2018!
As has become our tradition, we will be starting the new year with a Meetup focused on "Designing for Personal Change". We believe that before we can lead organizational change or introduce new ways of working to others, it is important to gain empathy for the challenges of trying to lead change for ourselves. For this Meetup, we will draw from the toolkits of Adaptive Leadership and Design Thinking, and introduce tools that will help you:
* Gain empathy for your own “immunity to change”
* Frame a personal “Point of View” statement to clarify your personal and career needs and goals for the coming year
* Develop experiments and prototypes to test and challenge the assumptions that may be holding you back from making the changes you desire
Come prepared for a hands-on, interactive and reflective workshop, as well as the chance to connect with fellow innovators and design thinkers. THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
The generous support from our sponsors helps keep this Meetup free to the community and supports spreading design thinking across all Seattle industries.
* Delta Dental of Washington
* Catalyz LLC
THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTING MEMBERS!
* If you find this meetup valuable, please consider supporting with a suggested donation of $10.
6:00-6:30 Community Building/networking over drinks and snacks
6:30-6:45 Workshop kickoff
6:45-8:00 Designing for Personal Change workshop
8:10-8:30 More networking and mingling
Delta Dental of Washington
400 Fairview Avenue North, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98109
The parking garage is accessed via an alley on the east side of the building using Republican or Harrison Streets.
You will take the parking garage elevators (noted as “garage” in the map below) to the main floor and will then head to the lobby elevators (noted as “lobby” in the map below).
Unfortunately, we are unable to validate parking. Elevators:
A DDWA employee will greet at the elevator lobby and assist you with the Smart Elevators to the 8th floor.