Designers, creatives and tech people! It's time for Designers i Stockholm again and the theme this time is designing for video.
We're happy to have Bonnier Broadcasting (http://bonnierbroadcasting.com/) hosting this meetup! They are the proud owners of TV4 and C More 🎉
* 18:00 - Doors open: Food & Drinks!
* 18:30 - Introduction
* 18:40 - Mapping the real world to data - Maria Wikforss, User Experience Designer på Bonnier Broadcasting
To measure how often, how much and what our users are looking at is an important part of our business. We are constantly trying to improve our key performance indicators: How can we increase the amount of viewing time, number of visits, signups, etc, drives a major part of our work and priorities.
When I, as a user, sit on the TV-couch the goal is not to signup or to watch as long as possible. It's more likely something else: To relax, escape reality or experience something.
We were curious about mapping these drives - why you are watching TV / VOD - but also trying to see if we can somehow connect these with our key performance indicators.
* 19:00 - How we work at SVTi - Elin Axelsson, UX-designer SVT Nyheter
* 19:10 - Design for readers on the go - Veronica Wallström, Digital AD at Expressen
60 seconds, 4 videos, 2 brands, and 1 experience.
* 19:20 - Design Principles for Design Principles - David Snow, Head of UX, Publishing Platforms at Schibsted Media
* 19:30 - What’s so ethical about design anyway? - Jesper Bylund, UX developer at Better Each Day
Interested in doing a lightning talk or a 20 min presentation?!
Send us a message [masked], everyone is welcome!