addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 13
I am interested in starting a faith club based on a book called “The Faith Club”. The book is about a group of woman that, after 9-11 decide to get together to write a children’s book about the oneness of world religions. They end up discovering that before they can do that, they need to get over some stereotypes of their own so the faith club is born. It was really interesting learning about different faiths through the reading of the book and I am hoping to learn more through my own faith club. I have found, and I feel horrible saying this because it makes people sound like collectible objects, a Jewish and Muslim woman to join me. We meet the Saturday before Easter for the first time. We are looking for more people to join us. We would especially like to find people who aren't Christian, Muslims or Jewish but everyone is welcome. We haven't decided on the structure of the meetings (that's what we will be discussing at the first meeting) but it will be an opportunity to talk about our faiths and cultures and what they mean to us (as well as other things I am sure). Let me know if you would like more information or would like to join us.