addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Detroit Atheist Social Hub Message Board › So I went and voted yesterday in my Atheist Pride shirt.

So I went and voted yesterday in my Atheist Pride shirt.

A former member
Post #: 597
No one said a word. One guy handed me his card because he wanted my vote and I asked what he thought of it. He thought for a moment and said "whatever floats your boat." Not sure if he was uncomfortable but he tolerated it.

Went out to eat after with my dad and grandfather. Again, no one said a word.

Felt pretty good, but I must admit I was slightly disappointed as well. I was expecting and ready for someone to give me crap. I'm honestly more happy they didn't though.
Stu C.
DJStuCrew
Roseville, MI
Post #: 71
You voted -- good man! And you represented! You never know when you do that how many conversations you might start around you or how many people you get to start thinking about it. So it's NEVER a wasted effort. It just might not be so obvious. (Which is good. Mean people can do bad things. Dented DJs do NOT rock.) :)