An Esri GeoDev Meetup is happening in Tucson, AZ and is taking place April 13th. Food and beverages will be provided at the GeoDev Meetup! (Come a lil' hungry, why don't ya?)
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
• Meet cool people. Duh, we're there.
• Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.
• Make a name for yourself in presenting an cool new/interesting concept or idea.
• Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
• If you're sharp with your GIS and developer trivia, you can win some cool Esri swag
• Make BFFs for life - connect with other developers!
Here's what's on the agenda:
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served - YES!)
6:30 - 7:00 PM Introduction - David Martinez, Esri
7:00 - 8:00 Lightning talks
• Ray Brice, "Navigator"
• Stephen Whitney, "PimaMaps Application for the Survey Community"
• Jamie, "Story Maps"
• Bill Beaver, "WAB for Developers"
• Jim Long, "Managing Risk with ArcGIS Online"
8:00 - 8:30 PM Giveaway, Networking, and Social.
We are raffling off a free registration pass to attend the 2017/2018 Esri DevSummit.
All who attend will receive a voucher for 1000 Service Credits for their ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription.
There is a HackerLab earlier in the day. It is limited seating, and if you're interested in registering, please RSVP here:
Follow us on Twitter: #geodev (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23geodev&src=hash&f=realtime) @AmyNiessen (http://www.twitter.com/AmyNiessen) and @DavidJMart (http://www.twitter.com/davidjmart)