The Esri GeoDev Meetup is back again, and this time it is organized around a theme of biking! That means the intro, keynote, and lightning talks will all be focused on usages of GIS development within the context of biking and cycling.
Join us on Wednesday, April 3rd for this biking-themed meetup. Food and beverages will be provided.
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo/biking" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
Have you done research around or built a cool biking app recently that you'd like to show off? Submit a lightning talk! We'd love to see it!
• Meet fellow PDX techies.
• Show us what you got by demoing your application or framework.
• Make a name for yourself in presenting a cool new/interesting concept or idea.
• Impress others by sharing your experiences.
• Make BFFs for life by connecting with other developers!
• Win some cool Esri swag! (Mike and Eli are already hard at work conjuring up their best bike trivia.)
Here's what's on the agenda:
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Pizza and Beverages served)
6:30 - 7:30 PM Intro, Demo, and Keynote address
- Matthew Hampton of Portland Metro, "The History of Bike There! – Tyvek to Today"
- Christopher Moravec of Dymaptic, "AI Cycling Navigation: The Data and Beyond"
7:30 - 8:00 PM Lightning talks
Keith, “Spatial Relationships”
8:00 - 8:30 PM Giveaway, Networking, and Social
A voucher for 1000 Service Credits will be given to everyone in attendance for their ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription
- There will be one giveaway of a DevSummit Registration for 2020.
Follow us on Twitter: @esrigeodev (http://www.twitter.com/esrigeodev)