What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
The meetup will no longer be physical, we will instead host an online meetup.
Our December meetup will be dedicated to Lightning Talks!
But this time, we are back to physical MeetUps! (If possible)
With all the good stuff: Drinks, food and off course the ability to talk to other community members!
After a long period of virtual meetups, we can't wait to see you all again in person and hear you share your stories!
So come and talk about a new tool you found, a problem you've faced or if Covid brought any new challenges!
- Lightning talks are short, light and focused on an idea or experience;
- The talks can be between 5 to 10 mins long and slides are optional;
- It has to be presented in person
- Anything goes except direct 'pitches' for organizations, like recruiting, training or service offerings
The BEST talk (decided by the audience) wins a 100€ amazon gift card and second place 50€.
So send us an Email [masked] or tweet us at @DevOpsLisbon to join the list of speakers!
If you need help preparing your talk let us know.
Don't let that be an obstacle to you!
Doors open at 18:45 and talks will start at 19:00 sharp, please be on time!
Location: Sky Technology Centre
- "Frozen DevOps? From technical capabilities to elite performance in 10m" - Manuel Pais (IT Organizational Consultant, Keynote Speaker, Team Topologies (book & academy) co-author)
- "Release the Canary" - João Carreira (SRE @ OLX Group)
- "Ransomware prevention with AWS" - Cirilo Zenóglio (Cloud Engineering Lead @ Philip Morris International)
- "The Prometheus Anomaly Detector(PAD) Recipe for AIOps" - Philip Almeida (Developer @ Sky)
- "Managing flow for fast and predictable delivery of 100 development teams" - João Miranda (Engineering Director @ Banco BPI)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: the talks will be recorded and published in the DevOps Lisbon YouTube channel. By signing up for this event you explicitly agree that your image might appear in the video recordings. Nevertheless, you can always get in touch with the organisation ([masked]) to have it removed.