FOR REQUESTS EMAIL email@example.com (messages via meetup site might not be seen on time)
The goal of DevOps Lisbon is to bring together the community of people interested in DevOps, Continuous Delivery and related topics, both from technical and cultural perspectives. Everyone's contribution is welcome! This is meant to be a group open to everyone's ideas. We'll try to hold a regular monthly meetup with talks and/or open spaces, workshops or just socializing :)
As usual our December meetup will be dedicated to lightning talks! We encourage everyone to come and share their stories!
Lightning talks are short, light and focused on an idea or experience.
The talks can be between 5 mins to 10 mins long and slides are optional.
Tell us about a new tool you found, what DevOps means to you, a problem you've faced or if Covid brought any new challenges!
(Anything goes except direct 'pitches' for organizations, like recruiting, training or service offerings)
There will be a prize (100 € Amazon Gift Card) for the best talk (decided by the audience)!
Email [masked] or tweet us at @DevOpsLisbon to join the list of speakers.
If you need help preparing your talk or slides, do let us know.
Don't let that be an obstacle to you!
NOTE: START TIME IS 19H PORTUGAL TIME (GMT) please try to connect on time!
You need to register for this event to see the Zoom link (under "Online event").
Remember our guidelines of engagement in the video call, to make sure things run as smoothly as possible:
1. When you join, you will be muted to avoid noise
2. We ask you to rename yourself to include your name and city/location
3. Turn on your webcam if you don’t mind, so we can recognize each other’s faces and make this more in-person like, we're friendly :)
4. After each presentation, there will be a Q&A round
5. If you have a question, “Raise hand” to let us know OR write it in the chat
5.1. If you “raise hand”, we will call your name and unmute you so you can ask the question
5.2. If you write the question in the chat, we will read it out loud
6. Feel free to use the chat for discussions with other participants
7. We will keep the call open for 10/15m after the talks for further discussion, virtual networking if you like :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: the talks will be recorded and published in the DevOps Lisbon YouTube channel. By signing up for this event you explicitly agree that your image might appear in the video recordings. Nevertheless, you can always get in touch with the organization ([masked]) to have it removed.