Welcome to Part 2 of our DevOps Playground with Zalenium!
As this is a hands-on session, please remember to bring a laptop with you to the Meetup.
If you missed Part 1, then please see our ReadMe and PowerPoint slides: https://github.com/ecsdigital/devopsplayground-edi-8-zalenium
This will provide you with an overview of Zalenium.
In this Playground we will expand on what we explored during our first hands-on experience with Zalenium and demonstrate how Zalenium can fit into your Continuous Testing process.
Our practical activity will involve creating a Jenkins pipeline to:
- Set up dependencies.
- Start Zalenium.
- Run our test suite in Zalenium.
- Generate reports based on test results.
This will provide us with a true end to end Continuous Testing process.
A few things to keep in mind:
* Although no prior knowledge is required, it would be useful to view our previous Zalenium session slides to gain an understanding of what Zalenium is and how it works. https://github.com/ecsdigital/devopsplayground-edi-8-zalenium
* You do not need to download anything or create any accounts prior to the event.
* Food and drinks will be provided at the end of the Playground.
Hope to see our regulars plus some new faces!