This Playground will be led by Yuliya Nedyalkova, who will be providing an introduction to Ansible. Not only will we be taking a closer look at how the tool works, you'll be given the opportunity to create a working playbook to build a LAMP stack ( Linux Apache mySQL and PHP).
What exactly do we have planned for you?
• Give you an introduction to what Ansible is;
• Show you how to use it;
• Talk about why it has quickly gained popularity in the DevOps and Automation field;
• As an aside, prepare to get your hands dirty with the the workshop! Yuliya will show you all the steps, from installing Ansible to having a fully structured Playbook to run and install a LAMP stack on a remote server.
Prior experience with the following will be useful:
• Unix (or Linux) terminal
• vim text editor
If you have never programmed before, it is ok 🙂
A few things to keep in mind:
• As this is a hands-on session, please remember to bring your laptop
• Food and drinks will be provided
• Doors open for networking/drinks 18:30
• Playground starts at 19:00