The Brighton DevOps, Test & Development Gathering is an event modelled on the London Tester Gathering. It brings together experts from Leadership, DevOps, Testing and Development in an informal fun social environment. Presentations have included:
• Geoffrey Hill - Global Head of Application Security - "Security Implications for Blockchain"
• David Lockie - Founder at Pragmatic - "The Future of Web Architecture using Blockchain"
• Philip Hellyer - Clarity. Strategy. Transformation - "A primer on AI & Blockchain"
• Steve Gall - Director of Cloud Services - "The Death of High Street Retail?"
• Mário Platt - Security Expert - "The Shared Security Model of Responsible Cloud Computing"
• Justin Howard - Development & Test Expert and MD - "Death to Agile"
• Jonathon Wright - Thought Leader & Innovator - "Ha(API)y testing in the Hybrid-Cloud & Beyond"