Join us for our monthly DevOpsDC Meetup
• 6:30 - 7:00 - Meet, greet, and eat
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Introductions and Announcements
• 7:15 - 8:45 - Presentations, discussions, etc.
• Terraform - Adam Leff (@adamleff (https://twitter.com/adamleff)) - So, you've built an application and it's time to stand up some infrastructure to host it. Stop manually creating machines! Come learn about Infrastructure as Code and how Terraform can help automate the creation your resources, both in the cloud and in your company's infrastructure.
• TeamCity & Octopus Deploy: So Happy Together - Sean Killeen (@sjkilleen (https://twitter.com/sjkilleen)) - Sean explores the excellent relationship between TeamCity and Octopus Deploy. Learn about why a separate release management system can be beneficial, about Octopus Deploy concepts, and see a demo of how easy it is to get started building a full release & deployment workflow.
• 8:45 - 9:00 - Networking
We are always looking for speakers (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/speakers.md), sponsors (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/DevOps_DC_Meetup_Sponsorship_Opportunities/), and hosts (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/hosts.md). Checkout the links or our GitHub repository (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc) for additional details!
We value the participation of each member of the community and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. To make clear what is expected, all delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, and volunteers at any DevOpsDC event are required to conform to our Code of Conduct (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/Code_of_Conduct/)