Our MeetUp group aims to support all those interested in technology by enabling individuals to feel confident about working in a competitive and fast-paced industry.
We want you to make your mark, and we’re hoping this group will help you on your mission!
This Playground will be led by Yuliya Nedyalkova, who be taking a closer look at Ansible. Not only will we be taking a closer look at how the tool works, you'll be given the opportunity to create a working playbook to build a LAMP stack ( Linux Apache mySQL and PHP).
What exactly do we have planned for you?
• Give you an introduction to what Ansible is,
• Show you how to use it;
• Talk about why it has quickly gained popularity in the DevOps and Automation field
• And then, prepare to get your hands dirty with the hands-on part of the workshop! Yuliya will show you all the steps, from installing Ansible to having a fully structured Playbook to run and install a LAMP stack on a remote server.
Prior experience with the following will be useful:
• Unix (or Linux) terminal
• vim text editor
If you have never programmed before, it is ok 🙂
A few things to keep in mind:
• As this is a hands-on session, please remember to bring your laptop
• Food and drinks will be provided
• Doors open for networking/drinks 18:30
• Playground starts at 19:00