We honor the Spirit of Place wherever we Walk, and this is an opportunity to seek your own center-point and relationship with the land as we explore together. "Find Center in every step."
MARCH Energy Walk will be the first in our yearly series of "walks around the sun". This year, we chose to explore the Uvas Canyon County Park!
For more of an idea of our basic structure for these Walks, go to our Page here on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/DevaGnosis/pages/Energy_Walks/
For information about the land, visit:
We will be MEETING at 11:45 a.m. to circle up and begin our grounding meditation and intention setting at 12:00 noon. We will walk rain or shine!
Interactive Park guide map can be viewed here:
WHAT TO BRING:
- Dress in weather-appropriate layers. A hat is a good idea.
- Well-treaded hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Finger foods to share. Plus a means to tote out any waste.
- Walking stick/staff if you need added support
- Basic seating / ground mat, blanket, folding stool, etc.
- Camera / Binoculars
- Pets are welcome on a 6 ft. max leash while on the trail, and may not be left unattended.
- Bonus Items: A rattle/shaker or small drum for prayer/meditation. Totems, Juju bags, Crystals, Water vials for collecting, Sacred Oils (mindful of others' sensitivities before use).
PARKING FEE $6 must be paid in ADVANCE. Reservations REQUIRED for weekend parking. GO HERE:
To make a reservation during normal business hours, call[masked]. You can also use the online reservation system at any time www.gooutsideandplay.org.
* If booking online, select "Entry Group 4" arrival between 11am-12pm for our scheduled date.
*** DevaGnosis gratefully accepts CA$H donations to help us continue our Work. :-) You can also contribute to DevaGnosis via PayPal or the Eventbrite "Seva" option. Ask Dakini for details. ***
Yours in Service,
BONUS --- If you love hiking, may we recommend to you the places we have explored on these Energy Walks w/ DevaGnosis? Below is a link to all the Walks we have done since 2009 in the south bay. Our goal is to continue adding to this Map of knowledge, connecting to the Spirit of Place with every mindful step. Namaste, Blessed Be, A'ho!