Exploring Devops with a group aiming to bring IT Professionals (system administrators, system engineers, system developers, web operators, software engineers, test engineers, software architects) and alike together and seeing how we can use the idea and practices around it to build a better IT infrastructure.
Please join the group and share the information. The topics we cover are given below:
* Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, JUJU, Cloudify
* Cloud Platforms such as Openstack, Cloudstack, Opennebula etc..
* Build Automation: Jenkins, Maven
* Version Controlling: cvs, svn and Git.
* Scripting: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby and Rails.
* Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Ganglia and Cacti
* Data Center and Cloud Management
* Openstack Deployment frameworks: FUEL, Crowbar, MaaS