September 6th with Joe Hamilton, Sue Goodman, and Reuben Pressman - covering Small Business Resources for Growth
If you are a small business owner or thinking of starting your own business in the St. Pete / Tampa area, you will not want to miss our next Digital First Friday event on 9/6!
Our panelists, Joe Hamilton, Sue Goodman and Reuben Pressman, will help to uncover available resources that our SMBs commonly struggle with.
Joe is well-known in the St. Pete area as Co-founder of St. Petersburg Group and Publisher of St. Pete Catalyst, he also has personal and professional experience in the start-up space.
Sue Goodman is the founder of SRG Consulting, providing investment and financial advice to small businesses and non-profit organizations.
Reuben Pressman is our city's Entrepreneur in Residence - as such, he acts as the liaison between the entrepreneurial community and city government.
Moderated by Mark Lombardi, our panelists will help provide more clarity into the many resources available to small business owners, nonprofits and entrepreneurs in the St. Petersburg / Tampa area.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
• Presentation Topic: Small Business Resources for Growth
• Presenters: Joe Hamilton, Sue Goodman, and Reuben Pressman
• Moderator: Mark Lombardi, co-founder of Shoot To Thrill Media and a graduate of the USPS Entrepreneurial Studies program, not to mention multiple-time TEDx speaker
• Drinks, food (Mazarro's!), and networking - sponsored by CBFC, helping Florida small businesses and entrepreneurs achieve success for more than 60 years.
• Presentation with Q&A Session
• A bit more drinks, food, and networking
• 7:30pm Close
This is a great opportunity for lots of B2B networking as a way to build your contacts and your business. Whether you are interested in business innovation, digital media marketing, data analytics, technology, new business models or interesting people doing interesting things, Digital 1st Fridays are the place to be.
Join like-minded people and network with others while participating in and further growing the St. Petersburg / Tampa markets.
If you are interested in joining our DFF planning team or speaking at a future DFF, please contact us - digitalfirstfriday at isocrates dot com