Hello Digital Enthusiasts!
Registrations for the DAWS May session with speakers from Mindshare and Accenture are now open!
This time we have three speakers for you:
- Firman Misran, Associate Director, Data Consulting & Solutions, Mindshare (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nurulfirmanmisran/)
- Valerie Abadines, Programmatic Manager, Mindshare (https://www.linkedin.com/in/valerieabadines/)
- Joaqium Bellmunt, Digital Business Integration Consultant, Accenture Digital (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joaquimbellmunt/)
Firman and Valerie will talk about "The Evolution of Unilever's Trading Desk: From Fledgling to Forefront" - To trace the evolution of a young agency trading desk, from a small central team based out of Singapore, into a mammoth multi-market operation, offering not only top notch programmatic media buying but also providing data expertise at scale, with analytics management and consultation.
Firman Misran leads the Data & Analytics team centrally in Singapore covering markets within and outside of SEA. He believes that data, if harnessed well, will unlock the big insights that will elevate marketing’s effectiveness.
Valerie manages the programmatic trading operations across markets in Southeast and South Asia, and believes that the future of digital is data and programmatic.
Joaquim Bellmunt is an AI solutions Engineer originally from Barcelona, Spain. He obtained a double degree in Telecommunications engineering from the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (Spain) and the Institut Mines-Telecom (France). He moved to Singapore 5 years ago to pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science focused on Artificial Intelligence combining data and Knowledge models. After his graduation, he joined Accenture Digital in the Artificial Intelligence team. His research interests are in the areas of Natural Language Processing, Human Machine Interaction and Knowledge Discovery.
All the usual bits and pieces:
• Registration:[masked]pm (we reserve the right to not admit late-comers)
• Networking over pizza and beers: 6.30pm
• Talks: from 7.15pm
• Allow enough time for security and registration (ID required)
• RSVP close at 1pm on the day of the event - please update your RSVP should you no longer be able to make it to allow waitlisted members to attend
We look forward to seeing you there!