SPONSORED BY MCCARTER & ENGLISH
WITH Microsoft Reactor
—6:15pm to 9:50pm
***The Business of Disruptive Techies: Grappling with the economic impact of automation & the spread of AI***
• Robots replacing jobs
• Who will dominate AI by 2030
• Global diversity - catalyst for innovation or unwelcome change?
• Investing in disruptive technologists
Followed by a fireside chat for an even deeper dive (8:30pm to 8:50pm).
Our Expert Panelists:
• Rachel Loui, Google, International Growth Expert
• Ram V. Iyer, Business Thinking Institute, Diversity & Business Success Expert
• David S. Rose, Gust / NY York Angels
• Mark Mattingley-Scott, IBM, Ambassador, Quantum Computing
• Pete Dorogoff, one of Microsoft’s elite team of Global Digital Advisors defining premier customers‘ digital strategy with innovative biz models & executing on business transformation.
Microsoft Reactor Host:
Sep DiMeglio, developer audiences & AI Advocate, Microsoft.
Oliver Christie, AI Strategist & Founder, Foxy Machine: artificial Intelligence consulting, strategy, research.
Fireside Chat Moderator:
Bruce Epstein, Knowledge Wizard, Aebis, leveraging critical info through AI.
Master of Ceremonies:
Jim Williams, Physics/Chemistry
Jeffrey Paul & Steve Durham from Viziotag: advanced interactive deep tagging.
Drinks & Munchies: Pizza �� Soda & Brownies from Microsoft Reactor; Essence Water from Hint �� Gourmet Sandwiches & Beer �� from McCarter & English; & Wine from Dana!! ��
**EXTRA Special Thanks to our Disruptive Technologists® Think Tank Council & Events Sponsor-Partner: McCarter & English and David Sorin, Partner & Chair - Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Company Practices
** AND EXTRA Special Thanks to Microsoft Reactor