Founded in 2012 by Lauren Keyson, a renowned tech journalist, Disruptive Technologists supports the tech, innovation, and entrepreneurial ecosystems in New York City by connecting professional firms, think tanks and likeminded people with a passion for new technologies.
Disruptive Technologists have a total reach of +11,000, including weekly published podcasts and articles with cutting edge, trending topics on their website (https://disruptivetechnologists.com (https://disruptivetechnologists.com/)). They also organize 4 popular live events per year making Disruptive Technologists one of the most active and consistent tech organizations of its kind in New York.
Disruptive Technologists provides the unique ability to:
• offer opportunities to learn, network and grow
• recognize and promote members, companies and to be part of the think tank
• nurture the promotion of tech while making people feel part of a community
• provide access to resources
• advocate and support
If you sign up and there is any change in your schedule, please let us know ahead of time that you can’t make it, so we can let others on the waiting list have your seat.
To learn more, go to DisruptiveTechnologists.com and sign up for the monthly newsletter.
• I just wanted to thank you for organizing the first Disruptive Technologists Meetup. I thought the panelists gave invaluable advice applicable to both software-folk and 'hardwarians' such as myself. I'm looking forward to the next Disruptive Tech Meetup! I enjoyed it, great contacts and good advice. - Hans M.
• Hi, I did attend the last meet up. It gave me food for thought. I'm looking forward to continuing to develop my relationship with this group and to discovering the "fit" for me in terms of what I'm up to. Thank you for putting this together! - Giustina M.
• I enjoyed the panels response to what was the craziest investment opportunity or idea that someone came to you with! The answers were great! - Bradley F.
• Just wanted to say - great panel. well done and thank you for doing it! I will use at least some of it, really an outstanding panel. I mean it, and I go to a TON of events. - Bonnie H.
• It was an awesome event. Thanks for putting it together. - Ray S.
• It any event, I wanted to reach out and say thank you for selecting such a great group of panelists. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing from them. -- Holly Z.