The email I have says that there is a meeting at 7 am is that the correct time or is the time still 12?

3 replies

Comments (3)
    • Not sure what club you were looking at, but I can answer your other 2 questions. You are welcome to visit any of the clubs in the district, though some of them are corporate clubs which restrict membership just to company employees. (If you let me know the club you were interested in, or what part of town you are in, I can help you find an appropriate club for your needs.)

last year
        • As for giving your Ice Breaker speech, you would need to be a member of a club to give any speeches, but once ou join, you can give it at any tie the club has a speaking slot available. Most clubs are happy to work with new members to get their first speech scheduled.
          If you have any other questions, you can either post them here, or email me directly joyce@joycesphotos.com We look forward to having you as a member of District 14 Toastmasters.

last year
            • Hi Bryant! There is another club that meets the 1st & 3rd Fridays of each month in the same location from 7 -8:30 a.m. You are welcome to visit that club as a guest (no charge) this Friday, March 16th, but I'll be honest with you & tell you that the morning club is much larger & more expensive. Hope to see you Tuesday! Let me know if you have any other questions! Pam

last year