• The global Docker Workshop is your opportunity to learn how enterprises can manage a diverse set of applications that includes both traditional applications and microservices, built on Linux and Windows, and intended for x86 servers, mainframes, and public clouds.
• This event is taking place during Code Camp Timisoara (http://timisoara.codecamp.ro/#agenda) conference
• Workshop materials are provided by Docker (https://www.docker.com/)
• Docker mentors will be on hand at this event to help you as you work through the self paced materials. In this hands-on workshop, we'll build a multi-os Docker Cluster and then use features like constraints and affinities to place Windows, Linux, and hybrid workloads appropriately.
• All attendees will be provided a set of cloud instances on which to work, all you need to bring is a laptop with an SSH client.
• Are you an advanced user? We strongly encourage Docker users of all skill levels to attend! We need a network of mentors who understand the Docker platform to answer any questions that attendees working through the workshop may have. Want to mentor? Email us at:
• Menthors (so far):
• For a Docker presentation connected to this workshop we recommend the track held by Radu Matei:
• 10:00 - 10:45 The Hybrid Cluster: A CI/CD Story with Linux and Windows Containers (English)
10:45 - Doors Open
11:00 - 15:00 Working session
12:45 - 13:30 Lunch break
• The workshop is taking place during CodeCamp conference (http://timisoara.codecamp.ro/), so you need to also register here.
IMPORTANT: After registration, please print and bring the registration ticket with you at the event entrance!