Arduino Kids - Level 1 (Getting Started) (Paid Event)
From Users to Makers
Introduce kids to exciting world of Physical Programming with Arduino and enable them to create their own gadgets, smart machines and robots.
· It helps developing logic
· Develops computational thinking
· Enhance creativity
· Physical actions in real world excite kids
· Make interactive objects for their school projects
· Learn basics of electronics and robotics
What kids will learn?
· Introduction of “real” programming language
· Familiarization with the Arduino and IOT
· Making software interact with real world
What would I need?
· Arduino kit and other required hardware will be provided
· You would need to bring a laptop along with you.
Is my kid ready?
· There is no minimum age if the kid is computer savvy (which most kids are).
· We recommend this for age group of 10+.
Who is the Trainer?
I am programmer & software architect with 17+ years of experience. I am passionate about teaching programming to kids and enjoy watching them come up with crazy ideas.
When & Where?
Date and Time: Sunday 16 Oct. 10 AM to 1:00 PM (and longer if kids want to experiment more)
Location: Taksh Doo.Space, Balewadi, Pune
Location Info: http://goo.gl/6xhtGj
Google Map: http://goo.gl/GbeZFI
Rs. 350 per kid. (Parents can join free subject to space availability)