What we're about
(No membership necessary but it's useful to YOU to get the monthly email reminders):
Happening by popular demand! Aho and namaste! A very healing, calming, fun, and uplifting outdoor event around a campfire ... no experience needed, walk-ins welcome, teenager family friendly, open to the public.
Join Eloise Wright, Margo Ross Sears and David Sears for a monthly drumming and meditation circle, open to the public near Holden Beach NC! Frame drums, djembes, Mother Drums, all welcome! Also, some optional participation in group meditations or chanting or improv dancing as the group feels led to, in coordination with drumming. In the native American traditions and modern New Age spirit... for all Paths and beliefs of kind, positive people! For singles, couples, friends.
• Casual dress
• Love Donations accepted (suggesting $1 or $5, or more if so guided to)...its for firewood, toilet paper, online posting fees, etc. The hosts are volunteering.
• Cash only please, at event.
• IF YOU WANT TO, bring a finger food snack to share! Whats your specialty dish?
• Adults with calm, focused teens welcome too.
• We love small kids and pets but do not bring them, due to liability issues and the need for a meditative, undistracted, but high-energy event.
• Rain or shine, we will move inside the house, up to 12 people for harsh weather.
• BRING: dress for the weather, bug spray, flashlight, folding chair, your creature comforts for outdoors like a blanket, drum or rattle or music instrument of ANY kind. Benches and extra "loaner" drums, rattles, and bells provided too.
LOCATION: at Eloise's private property in the woods, by her teepee (that's not the house for rain, btw...unless we all wanna try it!) on mainland beside Holden Beach, in Supply NC. Please contact El' for the GPS address or street instructions: 910-824-8722 or email@example.com