What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
A New Members Mixer is a great way to connect with other Expats in the city... So, if you are new to the city, new to the group or just want to renew your friend circle, then this is an evening you shouldn't miss...!
Join us at The Observatory, Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel, for an evening of fun & friends...!
Located on the 52nd floor, unforgettable in its style and undeniable in its energy, The Observatory’s dynamic offerings and cosmopolitan ambiance are as welcomed as a trendy, melodious setting.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW POINTS COMPLETELY & TILL THE END:
- IF YOU ARE UNWELL, DO NOT ATTEND...!!
- WEAR YOUR MASK - No Mask = No Entry (GLOVES - optional)
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR MASK IF YOU WALK AWAY FROM YOUR TABLE / SEAT
- Limited Spots - ONLY 20 SPOTS...!
- Event cost - "Pay when you attend" (changed prices below)
We are reverting to "pay when you attend"
- If we run out of place in our reserved area or if the venue runs out of place, you WILL NOT be allowed to join us
- RSVP's will close 24 / 48 hours before the event
EVENT COST: Payable in CASH only - carry the EXACT amount
With RSVP on meetup site - AED 60 CASH / person
After RSVP's close / Walk In - AED 100 CASH / person
- Event cost will be collected by the organizer on your arrival
- If you are unsure of your attendance, PLEASE update your rsvp at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you do not update your rsvp and / or do not show up, it will be counted as a "No Show"
- As a "No Show", you may not be allowed to attend other events and / or may be removed from the group/s
- You can use any offers that are available (Entertainer, Zomato or Emirates platinum etc)
- You PAY for what YOU EAT and DRINK - Please do not leave without paying your bill
Due to Covid-19, ALL necessary venue & government rules will be followed
- You must be 21+ carry valid id (Emirates id or passport)
- We start @ 6:30 pm - Please BE ON TIME...!
- Please ask for Rima when you arrive and you will be shown to our area
- I will welcome you warmly into the group and provide you with an Expats wristband (the band will make it easy to recognize other members)
- I will also help with introductions
- You will pay the higher cost after RSVP's close or as a Walk In
- 8 to 10 people per table (may change based on new rules)
- NO STANDING at the bar or in-between tables
- NO changing tables or seats unless permitted by venue management or organizers
- Food orders are encouraged
Any rule changes will be communicated at the venue by management
- TARDINESS - I will NOT hold reservations for more than 10 minutes...!
- ALL CURRENT RULES & REGULATIONS WILL BE FOLLOWED
- The Observatory and or organizers reserve the right to refuse service or remove people who do not follow Covid-19 rules
Dress code: Smart casual - NO SHORTS
Location: The Observatory is located in the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel, opposite Mina Seyahi, Dubai Marina
Please GOOGLE "The Observatory" for exact location & directions
Please get in touch with Rima on [masked] (WhatsApp only) in case if you have any genuine questions
(NO NAME = NO REPLY. Please, message and call during normal working hours only 9:00 am to 7:00 pm)