What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
This is online live course (using Zoom), follow instructions below to enroll
4-weeks AI course: Deep Learning for NLP with PyTorch (Cohort 3)
Start date: May 10th，11AM PDT (GMT-7), Every Mon/Wed.
** 50% off promotion price will end on Apr 28.
In the AICamp online classroom (powered by Zoom), we will meet twice a week and you will interact with instructors and other classmates, listen the lectures, discuss problems; After class, you will work on projects, homework, and get support on private group on slack.
The course include:
* 4 weeks/ 8 sessions/ 16 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 hands-on projects
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Capstone projects, work with peer students globally
* Slack supports to projects and homework
* Earn certificate upon course completion
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is the fastest-growing field of deep learning with interest and funding from top AI companies to solve problems of language, text, and unstructured information. This has resulted in a tremendous focus on model building that combines language, mathematics, and computer science.
This 4-weeks course will focus on problems of text summarization, question answering, and sentiment classification using modern approaches to model-building (GNMT, BERT, and GPT2). We will apply this to real-world problems to create an NLP pipeline on top of the PyTorch framework and spaCy.
The course offers both theoretical and practical, lab-heavy modules. By completing you would be able to:
* Have working knowledge of PyTorch to train your own deep learning models.
* Use OpenVINO to run model optimizer
* Use less compute and memory for deploying model inference in production.
* Build end to end NLP pipeline with everything you learn
** Register and attend here:
(Free online AI tech talk event, you can join from anywhere with zoom)
* pre-event networking (20mins)
* community updates, jobs/interns/talents announcements. (5mins)
* tech talk (40mins)
* Q&A and open discussion (10mins)
While database concepts like transactions, commits and rollbacks are necessary for traditional data warehousing workloads, they are not sufficient for modern data platforms and data-driven companies.
Project Nessie is a new open source metastore that builds on table formats such as Apache Iceberg and Delta Lake to deliver multi-table, multi-engine transactions. In addition, Nessie delivers Git-like semantics for data lakes, including commits, tags and branches. By using versioning concepts, users can work in an entirely new way, experimenting or preparing data without impacting the live view of the data, opening a whole world of possibilities for true DataOps on the data lake.
This talk will discuss the benefits of Nessie and Iceberg and how these technologies can work together in modern data platforms.
** Register and attend: https://www.anyscale.com/ray-summit-2021?utm_source=aicamp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=raysummit
(rsvp on meetup was turned off)
This is a three-days, free virtual interactive event. Ray Summit brings together developers, AI&ML engineers, data scientists & architects to build scalable AI and machine learning systems. Topics include:
* Top AI and Machine Learning trends.
* ML in production & MLOps.
* Deep Learning & Reinforcement learning.
* End-to-End AutoML, Distributed XGBoost and Massive-scale ML.
* Building highly available & scalable application in the cloud
* Petabyte-Scale Data Lake
* Cloud computing, serverless & more.
* Eric Brewer, Google Fellow and Professor Emeritus, UC Berkeley.
* Marvin Theimer, Distinguished Engineer, Amazon Web Services.
* Matt Johnson, Research Scientist, Google Brain.
* Dawn Song, Professor EECS, UC Berkeley.
* Sarah Bird, Principal Program Manager, Azure AI Microsoft.
* Sahika Genc, Principal Applied Scientist, Amazon AI.
* Michael Mui, Senior Software Engineer, Uber ML.
* Raghu Ganti, Principal Research Staff Member, IBM.
* Wei Chen, Deep Learning Software Engineer, NVIDIA.
* Edi Palencia, Principal AI Engineer, Microsoft.
* and 50 more
*** Details and RSVP: https://www.anyscale.com/ray-summit-2021?utm_source=aicamp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=raysummit