What we're about
++ SUMMARY ++
'Dublin Caving Group' meets on the FIRST Wednesday of each month in 2018 at 9pm UPSTAIRS in the LORD EDWARD PUB (opp. Christchurch Cathedral).
We go on a caving trip on the 2nd weekend of each month. Check our FACEBOOK page for latest information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublincavegroup/
Come along to the pub if you want to come on a trip. (New meetings will probably not be posted here first.)
Note: Some of us also go to the same pub ay 9pm each Wednesday, so if you can't come on the first Wednesday, some along on another Wednesday.
++ WHO CAN COME? ++
- *Anyone* aged 18-90.
- Beginners are welcome and ex-cavers who want to 'get back into it'.
- BUT everyone who wants to go on a trip *MUST* come to a pre-expedition meeting on 1st Wednesday of each months. No show, no go!
++ HOW DOES IT WORK? ++
- We generally drive up-and-down to Co.Clare or Co.Fermanagh in 1 day.
- We leave about 9am and are back at about 8pm.
- Lots of experienced guides to hand.
++ WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? ++
- A pair of rubber-wellies, some thick socks, some warm, old clothes (tracksuit), a towel, a change of clothes & some gardening gloves.
- All safety gear provided, incl helmets, lamps, first-aid, etc.
++ HOW DO I SIGN UP? ++
- Leave a message here.
- Come to our pre-expedition meeting on 1st Wednesday of each month
- Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org -or- email@example.com