Speaker: Aonghus McGovern, Ph.D., Lead Data Scientist and Ethical AI lead for Enterprise Insight Studio at Accenture
Responsible AI - Principles and Methods
6:30pm - 7:00pm - ODSC Intro, Pizza & Refreshments
7:00pm - 7:50pm - Talk
7:50pm - 8:00pm - Q&A
8:00pm - 8:30pm - Networking
Aonghus completed a Ph.D. focusing on structured representations of unstructured content for the purposes of personalization. His work at Accenture focuses on leveraging advanced analytics and AI to solve challenges faced by Accenture's internal departments. Lately, his work has begun to focus on principles of Responsible AI such as algorithmic fairness.
In this talk, Aonghus will discuss various concepts and methods of Responsible AI practice including the motivation for Responsible AI, core principles applied by the team in which Aonghus works and methods for implementing these principles.
We are thankful to Jet.com for supporting our data science community with a venue for the meetup.
Our new venue has the capacity for up to 150 seats now.
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• West Conference Oct 29 - Nov 1: https://odsc.com/california
• Europe Conference Nov 19 - 22: https://odsc.com/london