What we're about
Calling all Durham Region business owners, self-employed and aspiring entrepreneurs! This group is for you if you have a positive intent to take your business to the next level. You simply cannot afford to miss it!
"I like to define networking as cultivating mutually beneficial, give-and-take, win-win relationships… The end result may be to develop a large and diverse group of people who will gladly and continually refer a lot of business to us, while we do the same for them." –Bob Burg
GET TO KNOW US!
We are a group of business owners on a mission to help each other grow our businesses, forge strong relationships, pass on quality referrals and connections, and improve our marketing and overall business skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS MEETUP
• A modern and fun networking event that will facilitate a space for mingling and interesting group activities.
• Different workshops that will help us grow our businesses.
• A space for you to talk about who you are and what you do (Bring your pitch ready - and your business cards!)
• Team building activities
Come along if your are:
• Enthusiastic about growing your business
• Passionate about what you do
• An entrepreneur or small business owner (or planning to start a business)
• Like to meet new people
• A work from home parent
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• Be genuine!
• Engage and connect with our networkers (Isn’t that why we are here?)
• Feel shy? Step out of your comfort zone in our safe and friendly environment
• To actively listen to people Positive and non-judgemental attitude
• Stay in touch/follow up with our networkers Connect with others (social media, LinkedIn and email)