This group is for women that are looking to make a few friends, yoga practices, SUP, dinners out, staying active and having fun with some events that hopefully break you out of your regular routine. We are committed to getting together and having a good time no matter what we do!
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Women Warriors Power Manifesto:
I will strive to empower other women, and I will be kind to others and especially to myself. I will have a sense of humour as I know that is needed in order to push through some tough days. I will do my best not to gossip, create drama or judge others or myself. I will remember that just because I've had a bad day, doesn't mean I have a bad life. And even on the crappiest days (trust me we all have them, we are all winging it, I assure you!) I will remember this: I AM ENOUGH!
- Two no shows and you will be removed from the group.
- Inactivity meaning no attendance within 3 months, you will be removed from the group.
- Any event that you pay for is non-refundable (exception is yoga classes as you pay when you show up) but you are welcome to ask other members to purchase.
- Must have a current photo of yourself to be easily recognized at events.
- Events with less than four attendees will be cancelled, unless otherwise notified.
- Please be respectful with your RSVP's, there is time and commitment when planning these events. At times there may be waitlists so it is not fair to others who don't get to participate because someone has decided the day of not to attend, so I am just asking all to be very mindful of that. I understand things happen at last minute, such is life....but I also do notice it when I see it consistently, so please be aware of that.