Do you want to meet authentic business owners, grow your referrals, deepen client relationships, workshop your marketing skills, and build your business? We're the best kind of entrepreneurs: real people dedicated to building businesses with authenticity. We learn from each other, grow our networks, build community, give & receive referrals, and have fun! It doesn't matter if you've been in business for years, or are just starting out. This is a place where your voice is valued. Join our business networking group and enjoy:
• Unique networking events that lead with conversations before business pitches; • Roundtable mastermind networking to share ideas and challenges; • Lunch and learn workshops where you can contribute your expertise; • Referral networking nights to spread the word on your ideal clients; • Fun social networking events - wine tastings, nights out, and family events.
This group is for you if you are: - An entrepreneur or small business owner; - A home-based business owner; - A network marketer growing a team; - A work from home parent; - Someone who wants to showcase your venue; - Or even someone considering starting a business who wants to do it right…
Are you working from home, and wondering when business will get back to normal?
Looking for support, community, and a way to continue growing your network?
Join for a special online edition of Connect & Chat.
You’ll meet new people over Zoom, talk about your business and schedule follow-up conversations. Best of all, we’ll use the same familiar format as our in-person events.
You’ll meet business owners from your local area and from other parts of the country, so you can expand your network beyond your own city.
Let’s strive to continue growing our businesses, even while keeping our community safe with social distancing.
Because your business is not canceled.
Relationships are not canceled.
Human connection is not canceled.
As a community of business owners, let's support each other now more than ever before.
We’re counting on you to join us and knock this networking event out of the virtual ballpark.
RSVP now to save your spot. We can’t wait to see you there!
Planning to join us? Please read and observe the following etiquette:
1. Choose a quiet location without background noise.
2. Turn on your video so that others can see you. First impressions count!
3. Commit to minimizing distractions. Avoid driving, walking, or multitasking.
4. Come prepared to share a link to your LinkedIn profile for follow-ups.
5. Our "Networking Code of Conduct" still applies to online meetings. We will review this at the beginning of the call.
See you on Zoom!