Voices for Autism are a non-profit organisation based in London (UK) supporting parents/carers of young people with Autism. It is our passion to spread awareness about Autism. We are parent-led, and the founder is a parent of a young person with Autism.
The services that we currently provide are:
- Monthly Coffee Mornings (London based) Pop Up Coffee Mornings (around the UK)
- 1:1 Parent/Carer Support
- Autism Awareness Assemblies
- Autism Awareness Presentations/Workshops
- Professional Workshops for Teaching/Support Staff
- Autism Awareness Workshops in the classroom (primary & secondary)
- Headstart Workshops – Independence Workshops for girls & boys 13+ Years Public Speaking
- Lego Therapy Sessions
The organisation are a friendly bunch who have a mixture of skills, knowledge and experience. We are in no way medical professionals but walk and breathe Autism on a daily basis.
Voices for Autism are looking for volunteers, if you would like to get involved or require further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org