What we're about
Entrepreneurs' Organization Accelerator - Los Angeles chapter is a member-lead group that is focused on peer-to-peer learning, business growth and personal development.
What EOA is About:
- Member driven group for learning & doing cool things
- Quarterly full day learning about the core of business operations
- Monthly Accountability
- Surrounding yourself with other A players who are movers & shakers
- Getting over the 1 million dollar mark
What EOA is NOT About:
- Solicitation (You CANNOT promote your business in the group - it's ok for another member to approach you to do business; but EOA is not a place for you to sell your services)
- Anyone who does not have a business or a business with gross revenue less than $250k (with the exception of GSEA participants)
- A club, seminar, networking group. EO is a member lead; member driven group.
To qualify for the Accelerator program you must be the owner or founder of an operating business with gross yearly revenues between $250,000 to $1 million, be accepted into the local chapter by the membership committee and a yearly membership fee.
For more information or to apply: https://www.eolosangeles.com/