Join in the sketchy fun in May! We're heading to Ikea in Emeryville...you can sketch the stuff inside, there are good views from the parking structure, or you can sketch the people!
Meet at the big metal chair sculpture between the parking garage and the walkway to the entrance. If you will be late or need to contact the organizer, call or text:[masked].
At the meetup:
• We'll meet at 11:00 and kick off with a group warm-up activity, then spread out and sketch some cool stuff.
• At 2:30 pm we'll meet back at the starting point for group gallery and feedback. We may sneak inside to use their model office space to share. ;)
• Feel free to stay after and sketch more. ;)
Materials: Bring your own materials: pencils, paper, paints, pens.
Also recommended: stool or chair, hat, sunscreen, a snack and water. If the weather is iffy, bring rain gear!
* Plenty of parking is available in the IKEA garage.
* Bathrooms available.
* Public transit to the area is easy. You can take BART to McArthur station and then the Emery-go-round to Ikea. Make sure you get on the right route...ask the driver if it goes to Ikea. AC Transit also serves the area ( http://www.actransit.org/ )
* If you're interested in carpooling, post a message here and we'll coordinate rides to make getting there easier.
Hope to see you there!