Let's head to be the beach in July!
Get your water on in Alameda at the Crown Memoria State Beach. There will be lots of people, water, boats, views and sand. Learn more here:
* Boardsports California (a boat-rental place a short walk from main parking lot)
600 Westline Dr, Alameda, CA 94501
* 11am. If you'll be late or need to contact the organizer, call or text:[masked]. Please do try to arrive and check in by 11:15. After that, we disperse out and it can be hard to find a sketching buddy. We want everyone who comes to feel part of the group. :)
At the meetup:
• We'll meet at 11:00 and kick off with a group warm-up activity, then spread out and sketch some cool stuff.
• At 2:30 pm we'll meet back at the starting point for group gallery and feedback.
• Bathrooms available in the park
• Feel free to stay after and sketch more. ;)
Bring your own materials: pencils, paper, paints, pens.
Also recommended: *SUNSCREEN AND HAT* Also, stool or chair, a snack and water. If the weather is iffy, bring rain gear.
• Parking is available in the parking lot. PAID PARKING: $5 per car. (You might be able to find street parking.)
• Public transit to the area is available. Deatils here: http://www.ebparks.org/parks/publictransit
• If you're interested in carpooling, post a message here and we'll coordinate rides to make getting there easier.
Hope to see you there!