addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eat To Live Phoenix Message Board › Roommate wanted for Healthfood House $349 HEALTHFOOD, SPIRITUAL, MEDITATION,

Roommate wanted for Healthfood House $349 HEALTHFOOD, SPIRITUAL, MEDITATION, Pool,15mi Park walk,run,480-252-8109

Brad S.
user 8542886
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 42
Roommate wanted for Healthfood House $349 HEALTHFOOD, SPIRITUAL, MEDITATION, Pool,15mi Park walk,run,480-252-8109

Hi
My name is Brad, I rent a house in a nice, quiet neighborhood in South Scottsdale from a landlord that lives just at the end of the street. He grew up on the this street, he has 4 houses around here so it's a special place. I have a room with a bathrm for rent. I hope you'll be interested to come meet me and see the house or maybe you know someone that you can refer that is looking and would be interested to rent a room in a HEALTHFOOD, SPIRITUAL, MEDITATION house with a pool.

Part of the interview process is to call and talk to me to make sure we can get along with each other so make sure you read the ad and call me .--480 252 8109---this is a long letter --people actually compliment me about the content, please make the effort to see if we have anything in common --I hope you can find that something you see in common that is very valuable, we all have so many experiences and memories to share –there are great pictures at the bottom of the ad and make sure to click on the google link there at the bottom ----------
Healthfood--I'm looking to attract people that consider themselves healthy and spiritual into meditation---I'm Looking for people that are interested in eating healthy--to read labels of the food they buy, that it's important to them to eat as much vegetables with live enzymes as we can, to be in a constant search for the best diet that we can make for ourselves, we are all different and can't have the same needs for our bodies but we can agree that certain foods or processed foods are bad and that it takes a strong person to resist them. I don't say, don't eat something, I just want a little consciousness going on in you that you aren't a totally unaware empty shell of a person that doesn't care about their health. If you have to eat meat everyday than this is not a good place for you. Some people can’t imagine not eating lots of meat everyday. WOW, I say not good. Do some research you might learn something new. The medical doctors have huge cancer hospitals waiting of you. Oh boy!!!!

Your Room Views Pool, 4 bd house/2bathrooms and a half bathroom, laundry room and a back yard pool -- --computer repair and computer coach - so there is hi speed internet here --you have the water of an alkaline Kangen water filter the healthiest, clean water you can have--nice bedroom with big mirrored doors, double closet lots of storage, desk, bed, ---furnished or unfurnished - double pane windows and extra insulation added in attic for energy savings, there is a 9ft depth pool with a diving board, we are into eating healthy and exercise.

I'm a computer repair guy so there is high speed internet here. I'm a teacher/massage/healer/health writer type person -- -- I do massage-healing energy and other handyman stuff for people, we have a massage room with 2 massage tables too
We all have lot's of fun when we hang out by the pool, see the stars, talk about our day --it's a good life i like it -You agree that you are a happy well adjusted person and that you will go out of your way to be happy , alive, have a good attitude when greeting your housemates the kitchen is huge with lots of cabinet space for your food. I look forward to talking with you, because I'm looking for people that consider themselves healthy Too.

I assume you are trying to find a good place to live with some good solid people and a leader(me) that will be able to convene or help when things go crazy as they always do from time to time, i'm talking about having good people in your life to help you, it's not if you'll need help but when you'll need help, so it's good to know you have capable people around you that have a good head on their shoulders

You'll live next to a beautiful 15mi park with grass, trees, lakes and bike paths, jogging, it goes from tempe lake all the way up to north scottsdale with grass, trees, birds, ponds, streams, bike paths, , tennis courts, golf, year round ice skating, community centers, restaurants, 2 blocks off the major busline, fitness health spas, metaphysical book stores, 4 nearby thrift stores, Recycling, -lots of veggies-drinking lot's of water, juicing, cleansing and positive attitude, must be a good person into helping others and yourself, into self help books, tapes, cd's, inner-growth, etc. frisbee golf national course that's right they have a frisbee course where you go out there with special made frisbees like golf clubs and play frisbee golf, tennis, volley ball, baseball fields, golf courses, bowling, ice skating year round, swimming pools, gyms, driving ranges, bars, restaurants, schools, grass, trees, Fenced back yard and propane barbeque grill , washer/dryer.

Things I've experienced
---Hurricaine Iwa, the palm trees were bending horizontally in the wind in a storm that was the worst Hurricaine they had ever seen in the history of Hawaii ------
---Volcano, I was 5 miles outside an active exploding volcano--Mt Pinatubo in the Philippines -the grass hut i was living in got so soaked with water and ash on its roof it was creaking loudly and collapsed just as i walked out of it
--Earthquake--it was called the north ridge earthquake in Los Angeles-I'll never forget the picture of a freeway ramp that collapsed the piece of freeway was standing 150 feet in the air all by itself the road had fallen away in front of the few cars stranded there and behind leaving them trapped way up there all alone
--I can send you the rest of my adventures if you are interested
I lived in Hawaii8yrs, India1yr, Singapore3mos and the Philippines18 mos
Mt Shasta, Ca 3 yrs, LosAngeles6 yrs, Ashland/ PortlandOR for 8yrs
I've visited or lived short times in
- Japan-
- Rome Italy-2wks--2000- New Years Eve --the Vatican was open due to the 100 yr jubilee
- Paris France-2wks-2002-new year's eve
- London England -2wks-2003--new years eve
- All over Canada -east and west coast usa
- Traveling, up and down the east coast --father lives in Florida now although i grew up on the east coast upstate N.Y. homer/cortland and florida is where you retire cause its warm and no snow and ice ---
..lived for long or short times in WA ,OR ,CA,,ID, CO, KY, FL, AZ ,NV, MI, would love to talk to you about it
- Many places in Mexico

Remember call me, 480-252-8109 part of the interview process is talking on the phone and talking to you and seeing if we get along.write this down -
480 252 8109- this ad is changed every day so you can't save it or find it again so copy and paste this to save it somewhere
"Don't wait" Make sure to "Telephone Right Now"- if I am asleep I turn the phone off -
Leave your number on the voicemail at 480-252-8109
so I can call you back that way you don't have to worry about calling me later on or losing this #. Call right now to leave your #