A special evening, starting at 6 PM Pacific Time, to meet Eckhart Tolle's movie producers, Ryan and Stephen, at their studio in Vancouver, where Eckhart was interviewed about the movie (his videos are on http://www.msthemovie.com).
Watch it online from home/office, or organize a local meetup in Paris and watch it together with fellow movie-goers! You will be able to ask questions, etc.
1) this is the online, worldwide, free version of our meeting. If you can come to Vancouver, you can register on http://www.meetup.com/EckhartTolleVancouver/events/143774552/ to attend in person.
2) feel free to register on this page. However, please also send me an email to: [masked] so I will be able to provide you the login information (probably on Google Hangout) by email.
Note from Jeanne: please email the above address to get your login.
3) I really need to know you are attending by receiving an email from you. This event description will be copied on many sites etc. and I cannot monitor them. Please write to [masked]
4) If you live in a different time zone, or if the streaming has any technical issues and you cannot see us, we should be able to record the event and make it available to remote participants who contacted me by email.
Note from Jeanne : Given the time difference, I will try to get a recording of it and show it at our next meetup along with a Tolle meditation video
5) Please make sure to read and understand all of the above. Considering the scale of the event, unfortunately we cannot offer individual help to signup, install Google Hangout, etc. We can only send you the login information, if you contact us on [masked] THANKS!
Join us for an evening in stillness with the producers of "Milton's Secret", an upcoming movie based on Eckhart's book. Some pointers for the evening:
- Listening to recorded introduction to the movie, by Eckhart
- Highlights of engaged entertainment: transforming lives one viewers at a time
- Milton's Secret campaign on IndieGoGo
- Chat with Stephen and Ryan, the Canadian producers of "Milton's Secret", who will share about their meetings with Eckhart, their paths, etc. and answer questions from participants.
More about Milton's Secret
MILTON’S SECRET (http://www.msthemovie.com) is the first motion picture based on a book by #1 New York Times bestselling author Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now, A New Earth) co-authored by Robert S. Friedman (Publisher of Conversations with God), starring Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner, Peter Fonda and directed by Barnet Bain –who is committed to creating transformational movies including Oscar winner “What Dreams May Come,” Emmy nominated “Homeless to Harvard, ” and “The Celestine Prophecy.”
MILTON’S SECRET carries a very timely message about bullying. It is a coming of age story about an 11-year-old boy growing up in an economically depressed suburb, and the elder quest of his grandfather. His mother and father are workaholics with marital and financial problems, and he is being bullied at school. When his grandfather visits, Milton learns that rehashing the past and worrying about the future are preventing him from finding true happiness in the Now.
Please visit http://www.msthemovie.com now to see how you can be part of this. Thanks!