addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton and Area Skijoring Enthusiasts Club Message Board › New Dog-sport Equipment at G&E Pharmacy (approximate 74 street and 82 ave)

New Dog-sport Equipment at G&E Pharmacy (approximate 74 street and 82 ave)

Kelly
user 6908281
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 41
Hi Everyone,
Just letting you know that I notice they had some new equipment in at G&E Pharmacy. They have a nicer selection of skijoring harnesses than they used to have (although I'm not certain about the ease of the attachment method).

Not totally related, but I also noticed they have dog back packs, which look to be fairly good quality.

An advantage there to ordering online might be because you can take your dog in and try stuff for size before buying.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Kelly...
Just getting geared up, I'll check this out. I'm still leaning towards the 'collar style' x-back from Canadog online though.

It sounds like you have a lab? Do you use a standard x-back and is it fitting ok?

We have a golden retriever / standard poodle cross, and I think he's even skinnier and houndier than a lab-shape underneath the shaggy coat...definitely not a northern breed shape...
murray