addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton and Area Skijoring Enthusiasts Club Message Board › It's a GO!!! Saturday session is ON!

It's a GO!!! Saturday session is ON!

Kelly
user 6908281
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 33
Hi Everyone,

Saturday's session has been confirmed, because we have the numbers. Yay!
Those of you that were holding off to see if it would run can now pay. Using PayPal
to pay on the website is one option. Another option is to call Sue directly and pay
with a credit card over the phone, phone # 780-785-4111 (Sue Gingerich, Snowventure).
If anyone prefers to pay by Interac money transfer (through online banking), they can
send the Interac payment to me at: (see email to follow) . Another possible option would
be to get a money order made out to Sue Gingerich and just fax her a copy 780-785-4105 and give the actual at the meetup. Basically the point is just to pre-pay by some method. By the sounds of it, the group that's signed up is really keen on it, but the pre-paying just makes sure people don't bail at the last minute, and Sue drives all that way and spends all that time for two people...

I will be sending a separate email to the registration list with my home address and basic directions. The further information section of the meetup explains what will be covered and what you need to bring, but further to that, you may want to bring some dog treats and a 6 foot leash for walking the dogs over the park, as well as pooh bags. Maybe your own dish for your dog's water, as then there won't be a line up for the water dish. Although there won't be any actual skijoring for the clinic, if you did want to bring your ski gear (if you have it) we could try something informal at the end if there's time. This is for a couple of reasons, one being insurance: to do actual skijoring as part of the class then you'd have to sign 'human' waivers. Right now, all you have to do is show your vaccination slip when you come (get your vet to reprint it if necessary), and maybe a form about the dogs (I need to find out from Sue).

Please look for the separate email with directions. Also please feel free to call me for any reason, or if you get lost en route on Saturday: 780-690-5375.

Let's Hike!