Elasticsearch creator, Co-Founder and CTO Shay Banon (http://thedudeabides.com/about/) will be in Boston. This will be a great chance for folks in the area to ask questions and get insights about the technology directly from the man who started it all.
We'll start the evening with some lightning talks to get the crowd warmed up and then proceed to the Q&A with Shay.
• 6pm to 6:30pm - food, drinks and general networking
• 6:30pm - 5 minute lightning talks. Here is the lineup:
- Efe Yardimci - CloudHealth Technologies (http://www.cloudhealthtech.com/): cloud assets grouping backend with ES
- Ben Hundley - StackSearch (http://stacksearch.com/)/qbox.io (http://qbox.io/): image-analyzer faceting upon the colors present in a data set of images
- Keith Thoma: Search log analytics
- Xiao Yu - Automattic (http://automattic.com/): ES & 63 Million WordPress Sites
- Dan Rowe - Wayfair (http://www.wayfair.com/): ES at Wayfair
- Gregor William Stewart - Basis Technology (http://www.basistech.com/): Basis Technology linguistics plug-in for ES
• 7pm to whenever - Q&A with Shay Banon
Looking forward to seeing you there.