Electronic Frontiers Georgia will have its first (in a long time) business meeting open to all who wish to volunteer with our organization. This will be a brainstorming session to determine where we want to go from here, and what each volunteer is able and willing to provide. Agenda below can be flexed depending on group consensus.
• Past Accomplishments
• Future Goals:
• > Education: Privacy Tech, Activism, etc.
• > Activism: Current State Legislation, Legislative Monitoring
• > Membership: How to define "membership", how to grow, critical mass?
• Organizational Structure:
• > (Interim?) Board of Directors
• > Officers
• > Incorporation? Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Non-Discrimination Policy
• > Tax-Exempt? 501(c)4, 501(c)3, etc.
• Organizational Logistics:
• > Leadership and managing volunteer efforts
• > Best ways to communicate
• > How to be most effective (Activism 101)
• Adjourn to a Local Establishment